For inspections, please enter via Halse Lane and follow pointers
Live to Love where the locals call the Paris-end of the ever-trendy Hastings Street, and revel in the joy of knowing your north-facing penthouse apartment is one of only two in the much-coveted Mantra French Quarter Resort with ocean views. It is also on the doorstep of world-class surf breaks as well as the white-sand shoreline of safe, north-facing Noosa Main Beach.
Within cooee of all the action, tucked into the ridge on the top level, shrouded in privacy is a two-bedroom penthouse, extensively renovated to high-end perfection, self-contained and furnished contemporary gem, with two bathrooms. The open plan living space and kitchen with island bench/breakfast bar, stone tops, extensive 2-pac cabinetry and every premium accoutrement you would expect, have sliding glass doors, which seamlessly extend indoors to out.
The covered terrace is the ultimate space for serious entertainers and those who appreciate beautiful Noosa Heads. Isn't that everyone? Especially when the views sweep from Hastings Street across the azure waters of Laguna Bay to the shimmering Coloured Sands.
Look out over the splendid lagoon-style pool, children's wading pool, two spas and barbeque area, which are surrounded by lush palm-filled gardens and you could be in a sub-tropical paradise. In fact, you are!
If you believe it's not a holiday unless you unwind by the pool on a sun lounge, book in hand, as the little ones splash to their heart's content in 'their' pool here's your chance to make a sage investment.
Don't forget too if you love this penthouse so much and are thinking holidays 24/7 dreams do come true, you can live the lifestyle every day in residence. You can hire a paddleboard from the guest service's desk, take a walk in the nearby famous Noosa National Park and dine at one of the many nationally known restaurants. Every day.
"Everything Noosa Heads is famous for, is right here," Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Rebekah Offermann says effusively. "The Mantra French Quarter, which shows impressive rental returns and depreciation benefits, is in the midst of the cosmopolitan lifestyle, sassy boutiques and art galleries of Hastings Street, plus across the road from the beach. No surprise it's one of the most popular holiday destinations in Australia."
402/62 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 2 | Bathrooms 2
Auction: 1pm Saturday 7 November 2020
Facts & Features:
- Apartment Size: 76m2
- About: only one of 2 fourth floor penthouses in the FQR with ocean views; top level; lift to level 3; aircon
- Renovation: complete refurbishment by Salt Interior Developments in 2017; 2 bedrooms with built-in robes; extensive storage
- Kitchen: completely new with pantry; Caesar stone 2-pac cabinetry; finger pull detail; Blum soft close drawers; bench top in Deluxe range to match Island bench, splash back or glass, premium appliances
- Inventory; offered partially furnished
- Freedom to live in or rent out
- Mantra French Quarter Noosa: heated pool + children's wading pool; 2 spas + sauna; 2 barbeques + picnic table
- Guest services: free WiFi; 24-hour reception; paddle board hire; complimentary in-house movies; tour desk
- Rental yield: above average + tax benefits
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.