Living the good life in a postcard position of Noosa Waters is guaranteed when the neighbour is Seahorse Park, your garden has a wide waterfrontage with a jetty, and the address is a tranquil cul-de-sac. Naturally, the pool is north-facing, views stretch across two waterways, and the residents-only lock and weir system to access the Noosa River is nearby.
There's a lot to love about this effortlessly cool residence with its impressive streetscape, high walled fence opening to a courtyard with goldfish-filled water feature plus sandstone wall dressing the statement timber front door.
Off the hallway on the right is an open family/media room with customised cabinetry. On the left a guest bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe, looks out to the north-facing pool with feature water wall. The custom kitted out open study/office has water and park views.
Banks of glass louvres throughout are efficient breezeways, however taking it next level is the auto Vergola system over the courtyard. Open the bi-fold doors of the dining space and it takes on a fabulous alfresco entertaining alternative. In addition, when the privacy fence is retracted there are interrupted views of Seahorse Park, plus a gate in the wrought fence is handy for kids wanting the check out the giant Ficus trees with branches almost draping the ground.
Extra high pitched VJ-profile ceilings in the massive open plan living space are filled with natural light and blend beautifully with a chic overlay and contemporary sensibility. A black glass chandelier is sheer decadence.
There is a seamless transition out to the wide paved terrace overlooking manicured gardens. It spells relaxation and long lunches, is nearly the width of the residence while abutting the waterfront is the long T-shaped jetty, pontoon, and boat lift.
The heart of the residence is of course the galley-style kitchen, four metre granite-topped island bench/breakfast bar and every latest accoutrement for entertaining family and friends.
The master ensuite also has those wonderful views of the waterways and high-pitched ceilings, plus a large ensuite and walk-in robe.
Off the hallway in the west wing is a queen size bedroom with double frameless mirror robes, a family size bathroom, and a laundry with masses of storage and access to the drying area outside.
"When it comes to locations in Noosa Waters, this is second-to-none," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Michael McComas who has slated the property for auction on Saturday 19 December 2020. "It's a short walk across Seahorse Bridge to Saltwater Avenue and Noosa Village and 10-minutes to riverside Gympie Terrace. Launch your kayak or stand-up paddle board from the jetty to check out the glistening neighbouring waterways,plus for boaties being so close to the resident's only lock and weir system and the main part of the Noosa River, life couldn't be better."
32 Mermaid Quay Noosaville
Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 3 | Garage 2 | Pool
Auction: 12:00pm Saturday 19 December 2020
Facts & Features:
- Land Size: 621m2
- House Size: 326m2
- Waterfrontage: 18m; jetty 6.5m x 5m; pontoon; boat lift
- Park Frontage: 35m
- Pool: 3.3m x 7.6m
- About: pitched VJ-profile ceilings in living area & master suite; custom cabinetry in family room & office/study; living spaces wired for sound; VJ-profile doors; bank of storage in hallway; Vergola over courtyard; ducted Vacumaid; solar system 24 solar panels - 5kW
- Kitchen: 4m granite-topped island bench; 2-pac cabinetry; Zip HydroTap; 5-burner gas cooktop; Samsung fridge; latest Bosch oven
- Garden: block wall front with entrance gate; auto retractable privacy fence and gate to park; water feature with goldfish; manicured gardens
- Aircon: ducted/zoned + fans
- Security: screens; intercom entry
- Location: cul-de-sac; next to Seahorse Park; short walk via Seahorse Bridge and Saltwater Avenue to Noosa Village; 10-mins to Gympie Terrace; close to Noosa Waters resident's only lock and weir system
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.