If you yearn for the jewel in the crown which is poised on a ridge, appears to hover over the Noosa National Park and boasts bedazzling 180-degree views of Lake Weyba, Mt Coolum, Noosa Springs golf course, the hinterland and beyond, this is it.
The brand spanking new, substantial sub-penthouse apartment, in the exclusive privileged and praise-winning Terrace enclave, offers an enviable unparalleled lifestyle of unequivocal luxury and prestige, desired by many, but not always available. Until now.
A subtle earthiness establishes its roots in the pale oak flooring which travels from the front door through the hallway, past a study to the expansive open plan living/dining area. It is obviously designed for sophisticated entertaining. In addition, the smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the expansive balcony suggests living the good life continues alfresco. Of course, the casual laid back alternative has those jaw-droppingly beautiful panoramic views.
Ceilings throughout are lofty, and bright natural light is the sort that invites itself in through the banks of sliders. Motorised roller blinds add a practical and decorative aesthetic.
Also complementing the core fundamentals of a truly functional and a well thought-out interior design is the sizeable kitchen with designer pendants, walk-in pantry, integrated Wolf Sub Zero fridge/freezer, Vintec wine fridge, stone-topped 3.5m island bench, Miele appliances and a lengthy window in place of a splashback.
At the end of a second hallway in the north wing, is the chic king master suite with views to the nearby Noosa National Park. The large ensuite has stone floor tiles, a double vanity with a full wall mirror plus translucent glass doors to the shower and toilet. The walk-in-robe would suit a fashionista. Two queen-size bedrooms with built-in robes share a bathroom.
Serious swimmers and sun worshipers need only take a short pathway to the residents-only glimmering aqua pool.
"This outstanding location places you within cooee of everything Noosa Heads," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Julie Bengtsson. "There are no through roads, so it is a true residential enclave with an abundance of protected nature including established walkways and bikeways leading to Lake Weyba. It is minutes to Noosa's Hastings Street, multiple shopping precincts and pristine beaches yet tucked away in a verdant oasis."
Facts & Features:
- Total area: 186m2
- Internal area: 154m2
- Balcony area: 32m2, auto awning
- About: The Terrace, exclusive enclave; sub-penthouse, end of block, 11 apartments, 2nd level, lift from secure garage to all floors, pet friendly, gymnasium & restaurant onsite, low body corporate fees
- Pool: Exclusive to residents of The Terrace, accessible by short walkway
- Garage: 2 fully secured + full width lockable storage + visitor spots
- Configuration: dedicated study/office space, laundry, powder room
- Floors/windows: solid oak, security screens on windows & sliding doors
- Kitchen: Miele dishwasher, stove top, oven and microwave, integrated Wolf sub zero fridge w 2 freezer drawers, 3.5m island bench; stone bench tops, Vintec wine fridge, walk-in pantry, 2-pac finished cabinetry, timber and lighting features, soft-close drawers
- Master suite: WIR, ensuite with dble vanity, stone tiles on floor & walls
- Aircon: ducted + fans
- Security: latest video intercom
- Location: walk to Noosa Springs Golf Resort & Spa
- Drive: 3 mins to Noosa Junction and Noosa Civic; 5-mins to Hastings Street & Noosa National Park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.