If you fancy multi-million-dollar northerly views of Laguna Bay, sweeping vistas of the Noosa River waterways and beyond to the Hinterland, yet want to be within walking distance to Main Beach, here's a cracking opportunity to quench your thirst.
Love at first sight? Yes, and there is so much more. The address is in one of the most admired and private streets of Noosa Heads, and the totally re-imagined townhouse-style residence encapsulates the sub-tropical lifestyle implicitly. The private courtyard and sun terrace around the glistening pool, were designed for family fun, and the abutting living space with kitchenette and bar, will be a sure-fire favourite for hosts, when poolside parties are in full swing.
Nearby is a laundry/bathroom which also serves as an ensuite to a queen-sized bedroom with build-in robes. In the hallway is a purpose-built study/office alcove, while a clever Dumb Waiter does the 'heavy lifting' from the garage to upstairs.
Reflecting outdoors is a natural palette with soft grey Italian ceramic tiles making a cool statement from the front entrance and throughout, ditto the honey-hued timber treads with the glass and stainless-steel balustrading on the stairs.
Upstairs is next-level entertaining. Thanks to banks of glass louvres and panes, natural light drenches the open plan living spaces, while the views, including those from the balcony on the northerly side over Laguna Bay, and the verdant Noosa National Park headland, are simply superb. That is not surprising given the townhome is seemingly perched on the same ridge at Laguna Lookout. Explains why looking south and west from the massive deck off the dining area and from the kitchen, there's the riverscape over Noosaville, beyond to Mt Cooroy and Mt Tinbeerbah and left there are glimpses of Sunshine Beach.
Making alfresco sundowners, dinners and family barbeques a 'piece of cake' literally, is the kitchen with every cook's favourite accoutrements from ultra-premium appliances including a Liebherr integrated refrigerator, Zip Hydro Tap for hot, chilled and sparkling water, to 2-pac cabinetry, stone benchtops, teal-coloured glass splashbacks, and let's not forget the gas strut servery window.
Mid-level on the northerly side is a master suite with drencher shower and built-in robes, and the over-generous master retreat in the north wing has a large walk-in robe and a super-sized ensuite with statement oval-shaped bathtub.
If you are looking to living and loving the good life in Noosa, this is Nirvana," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Nick Hunter, who's taking the property to auction on Saturday 5 December 2020. "With multiple living spaces it's the ultimate family escape in the perfect location just a short walk to Noosa's Main Beach, the National Park and Noosa Junction's buzzy bars and cafes, also boutiques, cinema and supermarkets".
1/13 Angler Street Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 3 | Garage 2 | Pool
Auction: Saturday 5 December 2020
Facts & Features:
- House Size: 247m2; 3-level; largest at end; complex of 3;
- Garage: 2-car + storage; visitor parking; epoxy floor finish
- Pool: 3m x 6m; courtyard; bar + kitchenette in adjacent room; outdoor speakers
- About: Italian ceramic floor tiles; purpose-built study/office alcove; auto blind to deck; glass with stainless steel balustrading; aircon/zoned + fans; dumb waiter from garage to both levels; carpeted bedrooms; loads of storage incl under stairs
- Kitchen: gas strut servery window; Zip Hydro Tap for hot, chilled & sparkling water; Siemens induction cooktop, steam, convection + plate-warmer ovens; dishwasher; Liebherr integrated refrigerator; stone benchtops; glass splashbacks
- Inventory: negotiable
- Location: Walk: Laguna Lookout; Noosa Main Beach/Hastings Street, Noosa National Park/world-recognised Surfing Reserve & Noosa Junction
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.