This high-set charmer with showstopping gardens, a fresh coastal interior, bore water and a separate garage/workshop is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. With the potential to draw income from a possible guest suite or two and located Less than 800m to the beach, 200m to Noosa National Park and a 15 minute walk to the shores of Lake Weyba, this is a very unique offering.
- Wide street frontage with delightful home at centre stage
- Covered alfresco entertaining with rustic wood fired pizza oven
- Open plan kitchen/living and guest bed/bathroom on main level
- Three bedrooms up, his and her shower, large upper level lounge
- Secured caravan/boat pad with direct power and water hook up
- Extra height garage or possible granny flat with power/water
- Carport breezeway plus motorcycle parking and storage
- Sensational north facing view deck overlooks superb gardens
- Fruit/fragrant flowering trees, veggie gardens and room for pool
- Block construction with potential for dual living opportunities
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.