If you aspire to living and loving life in a large, very private family residence at the end of a Noosa Waters' cul-de-sac, surrounded by green spaces such as parks, croquet club and wide-open school sporting fields, this is it. And there's so much more.
Open the front gate and it's easy to see the tranquil location is complemented by expansive flourishing gardens and lawn with a pathway leading to the front door. The inside broadens to impressive sun drenched over-generous, open plan living spaces with lime-wash-hued flooring.
Entertaining on a large scale is obviously at the heart of this residence. Taking centre stage is a Gull Design bespoke kitchen with no expense spared including a 4.5 metre black granite-topped island bench and breakfast bar, numerous whizz-bang appliances, and all the latest features.
This residence just keeps on giving. Open the sliders from the lounge and the windows of the servery from the kitchen reveal tree-lined north-facing massive undercover terraces with multiple options for effortlessly cool entertaining, whether one big family, or two more. The purpose-built outdoor kitchen is fully equipped with gas barbeque, sink and bar fridge and the expanse of lawn is ideal as a kid's play area.
There is a large lounge area with the latest integrated television, and the dining space and media room both have custom-built cabinetry including a study nook. The latter has sliding doors for the boys' footy watching or kids' video games and it looks out to the front garden.
The king-size master suite has a green outlook, walk-in robe and access to the bathroom and shower is wheel-chair friendly.
In the east wing are three queen-size bedrooms. Two open out to the terrace; one has a walk-in robe; two have built-in robes; plus, there is a family-size bathroom, also a laundry with drying space near the veggie garden.
"The location is second-to-none especially for families," enthuse Tom Offermann Real Estate agents Chris Miller and Jesse Stowers, who are taking the property to auction on Saturday 31 October. "Neighbours are majority green spaces. Seacove Park is nearby, also a park with a walking/cycle track which leads to Shorehaven Drive and onwards to Gympie Terrace and along the Noosa River.
"Noosa Waters is known nationally as one of Australia's premier housing estates because of its high calibre residences. Pride of ownership is evident in the manicured gardens, streetscapes and parks dotted throughout the estate. There's a definite prevailing overtone of community, family safety and security".
Facts & Features:
- Land Size: 890m2
- House Size: 287m2
- Wheelchair-friendly: front entrance & master ensuite
- Kitchen: Gull Design; server to outdoors; black marble benchtops; 4.5m island/breakfast bar; double farmhouse sinks; 2-pac cabinetry; pantry shelves pull out with door; soft close drawers; AEG oven, micro/convection oven, Pitt cooktop, integrated dishwasher shelves rise with door opening; Zipp Hydro Tap
- Alfresco: private north-facing multi-space entertaining options; custom built outdoor kitchen incl. gas BBQ, bar fridge + sink
- Laundry: good bench top and storage spaces, integrated pre-wash 'basket', door to drying area
- Garden: pathway around house, veggie garden, 3mx3m shed on concrete slab, 35/8kw solar panels,
- Garage: over-size, epoxy flooring; custom built for office equipment & storage
- Aircon: ducted + fans
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.