There is no doubting the instant appeal of a plum corner position in a prominent estate, especially when the impressive residence has an eye-catching streetscape and gardens, dotted with statuesque pandanas, foxtails, magnolias, and strelitzias.
Admire the wide timber-framed glass front door as it pivots to reveal an elegantly restrained design, sandstone-hued ceramic floor tiles complemented by cedar shutters, and high ceilings which allow natural light to drench the entire open plan living and dining spaces.
Eyes are immediately drawn to the north-facing great outdoors, thanks to sliders which 'disappear', bringing the wide covered terrace and the glistening aquamarine pool with water feature backdrop, into full view. With a built-in pizza oven and barbecue, the mind goes into overdrive when you think about the options for entertaining and family fun.
The alfresco terraces are complemented by a classy U-shaped kitchen with black granite benchtops, top-shelf Belling appliances and a gas-strut servery window. In cooler weather it certainly maintains its usefulness. The highly effective outdoor heater is turned on and the space is reminiscent of a cosy outdoor room. A media/lounge room is a wonderful alternative space to relax, watch a movie or for the kids and their Xboxes.
Unwind and get lost in the moment of the east wing's master suite, or maybe it is a parent's retreat. Look out to the garden and the sun terrace, soak in the ensuite spa, cool off in the shower with its pebble tiled flooring, and relax knowing there's plenty of room in the walk-in robe for two people.
In the west wing are three queen-size bedrooms. Each has built-in robes, share a family-size bathroom, and have windows looking out to green spaces. The fourth bedroom, closer to the front entry is currently used as an office.
The laundry has a hideaway Robin Hood Ironing Centre, and additional storage is accessed via a pull-down ladder from the garage ceiling.
"What an enviable unparalleled lifestyle desired by many but not always available," enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Nic Hunter, who is taking the property to auction on Saturday 5 December. "Until now. You only have to ask the neighbours and Noosa Waters' residents why they love it so much. It is number one on so many fronts such as a friendly and peaceful, plus real estate in the area screams future prosperity. From the nineties it has been a whirlwind success story, attracting great architecture, spectacular homes and quickly developing into one of the hottest residential developments in the Noosa region."
2 Regatta Circuit Noosaville
Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 2 | Garage 2 | Pool
Facts & Features:
- Land Size: 695m2
- House Size: 250m2
- Pool: 5.2m X 7.1m; water feature; Accent HeatWarm pump; recently resurfaced
- Garage: double; built-in storage; pull down ladder to access storage in ceiling
- About: single level; corner site; solar hot water; aircon ducted/zoned + fans; security; indoor/outdoor ceiling speaker system; heater over alfresco space; VJ-profile doors; cedar shutters; spa bath in main ensuite; integrated Robin Hood Ironing Centre in laundry
- Kitchen: gas strut servery to terrace; latest Belling induction 5x hob cooktop + grill + 2 ovens; black granite benchtops; Bosch dishwasher; Samsung fridge; soft close drawers
- Garden/Outdoors: solar panels-6.6kW; termite HomeSafe system; pizza oven; BBQ; shed
- Location: close to transport links, private & public schools, Noosa Civic Shopping Centre, Gibson Road precinct + Noosa Village Shopping Centre; minutes to Gympie Terrace and the Noosa River foreshore
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.