The height of decadence is an unrivalled architectural work of art and a visually arresting residence, which redefines the limits of an effortless idyllic lifestyle in the heart of Sunshine Beach.
The clever use of building materials such as metal slats and a water-wall create an eye-catching facade on the tree-lined corner block and entry to the apply named Coast.
Indoors, suspended concrete slabs and the extensive areas of natural limestone floor and bathroom tiles also blackbutt timber are synonymous of everything high-end, also complement all design aspects as well as the contemporary beach palette.
The immense open-plan upper level is a total showstopper embracing a relaxed coastal vibe, white, grey, natural, tan and black hues, sumptuous sofas, oversized rugs, eye-catching limited edition prints by Akila Berjaoui and auto-controlled Velux skylights, above the timber dining room table.
Doors seemingly disappear for a seamless connection to a north facing covered alfresco terrace with metal louvres and extended or alternate dining options.
Needless to say, the kitchen with italiana stone, Calacatta marble, Gaggenau appliances, integrated double Liebherr fridge/freezer, and every other conceivable necessity, is stupendous.
Blurring the lines between indoors and out, off the living is another alfresco retreat with a green backdrop, the perfect spot for morning coffee with a chorus of birdsong, or gathering by the fireplace in the evening with a cocktail.
The mega master suite with its walk-in robe is destined to be adored by every fashionista. Natural light bathes the room and earthy lines create a cocoon of privacy and peace.
Looking for another irresistible space, this time for sublime sunrises or sunsets accompanied by the sound of the surf and salty breezes? It's on the travertine-tiled rooftop with dining or reclining options, statement illuminations and Sterno burners. Who could ask for anything more?
On the entry level, a bedroom or maybe media room has a covered sunroom/terrace on two sides, an underwater window of the suspended pool and several steps to north-facing poolside sun deck. There are two main-size additional bedrooms. One has an adjacent family-size bathroom and the other an ensuite, also a terrace with native bird-attracting plants as a backdrop. On the south side is an elevator and doors leading to an expansive courtyard, the perfect break out zone for kicking back or kids to kick around.
"The ultra-chic residence is in the heart of Sunshine Beach," says Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Rebekah Offermann, who's taking the property to auction on 19 December 2020. "Imagine waking up and hearing the sound of the surf and knowing it's just two blocks to Duke Street, the vibrant village and a further block to the patrolled beach."
1/56 Ferguson St Sunshine Beach
Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 3 | Garage 4 | Pool
Auction: Saturday 19th December at 4pm
Facts & Features:
- Residence area: 495m2
- Architects: Bark Design
- Builder: Gary Emanuel/GV Emanuel Constructions
- Elevator: 15-person
- Pool: 10m lap, underwater window + pool heater.
- Flooring: Natural limestone - lower & upper level bedrooms & bathrooms + external terraces. Blackbutt timber - upper level & staircase
- Kitchen: Italiana stone & Calacatta marble; Gaggenau steamer, gas wok, two gas burners, 2-burner induction + dishwasher; integrated double Liebherr fridge/freezers, Zip tap
- Security: Airphone GT system video; alarm system; Cbus wiring
- Aircon: Ducted
- Speakers: wired in-ceiling
- Weather proofing: Over dining area - 2 Velux skylights remote controlled, auto reacting + metal louvres on living level terrace
- Breezeways: allow space and privacy between the 2 residences which have no adjoining walls but can be used as a common area for a multitude of uses
- Full inventory included - ready to move in for the holidays
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.