The magnetism of paradise on a north-east facing, wide white-sand waterfront, with almost 180-degree sweeping Noosa Sound river views, is undeniable. Not surprising, there has been an influx of optimistic wealthy investors and luxe-inclined visitors descending the sub-tropics in recent times, turning dreams into reality.
The leafy streetscape, bright white wall, and artistic timber struts across the faÃ§ade of the residence are impressive, as is the front garden with Magnolias, sandstone path and spectacular bronze bird bath by well-known Melbourne sculpturer Willie Wildlife.
Open the glass-paneled double doors, step inside. Marvel at the ingenious design, and how the clerestory ceiling and banks of glass louvres and panes in the higher part of the void, saturate the massive predominantly neutral toned, open-plan living spaces, with natural light.
Another deliberate consideration was the north-east aspect, 19-metre water frontage and preened white sand beach, hence the residence's perfect positioning on a broad curve of the waterway, which incidentally is also close to the actual Noosa River.
Capitalising on the attributes, sliding glass doors across the width of the residence seemingly disappear and blur the lines, to timber decks and sandstone terraces on three sides, also the shimmering pool with spa and sandstone water feature wall.
Looks like the alfresco scene is set for summer from lolling on a sun lounge, lunching with friends or confabulating over sundowners on the T-shaped jetty. Boating and fishing enthusiasts will be in seventh heaven, while stand-up paddle boarders and kayakers will relish the peacefulness of sunrise.
All exemplify the adage that luxury is meant for everyday living.
Entertainers will love the kitchen with its stone topped benchtops including the 2-metre island bench, premium appliances, and gas strut servery window for breakfasts alfresco.
On this level as well, is one of two master suites. It has lime-washed timber flooring, a walk-in robe and bathroom with bathtub, also doors opening to the side courtyard.
In the north-west wing are two bedrooms, a stunning family bathroom including walk-in drencher shower, plus a laundry.
Upstairs, the mezzanine/media/family space overlooks the living spaces and has water views, however not nearly as spectacular as those viewed from the plush carpeted master suite or the balcony. In addition, there is a walk-in robe, large bathroom, kid's bedroom, and an office/storeroom.
"Noosa Sound 'wears' many hats," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Nic Hunter who is taking the property to auction on Sunday 13 December 2020. "From the playground of the rich and famous to the locals who call it home and enjoy the convenience of a Sound lifestyle, also the location just a 5-minute walk to Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach and the Noosa National Park.
"Whatever the reason, the investment future of properties such as this easy-breezy waterfront residence is totally secure. Bring your boat. Everything else is here."
17 Cooran Court Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 5 | Bathrooms 3 | Car Spaces 2 | Pool
Auction: 11am Sunday 13 December 2020
Facts & Features:
- Land Size: 663m2
- House Size: 328m2
- Water frontage: 19m; T-shaped jetty 10mx4m; boat trailer with electric winch purpose-built on site
- Garage: 2-car; lime-washed timber flooring; fitted out as gym/recreation space; pull-down stairway to storage in roof; covered 2-car space
- Pool: new heated Nautilus pool + spa; sandstone feature water wall; sandstone stain proof tiled surround
- About: bedrooms lime-washed timber or carpeted; tinted windows; aircon /fans; electronic blinds & louvres; security incl alarm + gate code
- Garden: bronze Willy Wildlife birdbath (value $9,000); Hebel stone garden statue by Imron Abdul in Eumundi
- Kitchen: stone-topped soft-close 2-pac cabinetry; 2m island bench; gas strut server window; Bosch refrigerator & dishwasher; Smeg oven & induction cooktop
- Laundry: fully equipped; access to drying area
- Inventory: negotiable
- Location: walk to Hastings Street, boutiques, bars & nationally known restaurants, Noosa Main Beach, Noosa National Park & world recognised Surfing Reserve; Noosa Village, gym, cafes, Gympie Terrace & Noosa River foreshore; close to transport links, supermarkets & services
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.