Envisage combining the original tenants of Hamptons' timeless style that evokes the surrounds and a love of entertaining with Australian hues, spectacular local art, contemporary luxury beyond compare, and in this case designed for those aspiring to achieve the Sunshine Beach dream.
There is no denying the latest lust for a Hamptons inspired look is uniquely Australian, is way apart from the American original, and this captivating 5-bedroom belle is the perfect testimony.
Complete private exclusivity begins when the gates quietly close. Play petanque on the lush lawn fringed with heliconias and an arbour of Poinsianna, while onlookers sip sundowners on the north-facing sun deck.
To the left off the lofty entrance with its chandelier-like pendants is a large fully kitted office which could easily be a bedroom as there is a bathroom nearby.
On the right, note how light invites itself in, also beautiful artifacts and accessories, custom-made cabinetry and sumptuous sofas fuse harmoniously in the over generous calming spaces from the lounge through to the open plan dining and living area, then seamlessly flow alfresco to a large undercover entertaining terrace. This stretches across the width of the house and can also be accessed from indoors.
Creating classic fare or casual canapes for a party is a joy in the 5-star Shaker-style kitchen. Designed and built by cabinetmakers at the renowned Gull Brothers, it features the absolutely unrivalled Sub Zero Wolf refrigerator, freezer and double size wine fridge, stone splashbacks and benchtops including 5-metre island, all totally complemented by Hampton's blue paintwork.
Be beckoned to bask, swim and soirÃ©e alfresco where centre stage is a lavish L-shaped luminous pool with shallow walk-in and sweeps around the side of the entire house. A must-see at sunset from the sundeck on the south side is the 'light show', reflecting off the water and through the trees.
The carpeted staircase with glass balustrades leads to three queen-size suites. One has a walk-in robe, and all share a family bathroom. The master suite with balcony overlooking the pool, walk-in robe, bathroom and sitting room with a northerly aspect, is sheer indulgence.
"What's not to love about living in one of Australia's best beach locations," enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Michael McComas, who is taking the property to auction on Saturday 18 July 2020. "Enjoy the amenable sub-tropical climate, the nearby village with its eclectic meld of places to shop, eat, drink and arguably the best coffee on the coast.There's no denying Sunshine Beach is hot property, achieving ever-increasing record prices and amazing investment opportunities. It really is holiday heaven."
Facts & Features:
- Land size: 669m2
- House size: 340m2
- Pool: L-shaped 15m long, shallow to 1.8m deep; Naked freshwater system
- Garage: double + storage; auto door
- Security: Electronic front gates; Crimsafe lower doors & windows;
- Aircon: splits units, fans
- Laundry + centrally integrated Vacuum system
- Kitchen: Gull Bros designed & custom made; Sub Zero Fridge, Freezer, & Wine Fridge approx $50k; Ilve dble oven; integrated appliances incl Bosch dishwasher; stone splash backs & benchtops incl 5m island; Hampton's blue Porters paint
- Bathroom: toilet with integrated water saving sink/cistern combo
- Gardens: fully fenced; low maintenance natives; outdoor shower
- Location: 2 mins walk to Sunshine Beach school zone; 8 mins walk to Duke Street & Sunshine Beach Surf Club
- Close-by: numerous schools & child-care centres, sporting fields, Aquatic Centre, Tennis Academy, Conservation Parks, transport links
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.