A most striking residence, both as to the home itself and its location.
On a grand scale, with extensive living options over 2 levels plus a separate free-standing guest accommodation.
• The main house is set back from the road, affording privacy and taking full advantage of its altitude to give the panorama over Lake Weyba and the Noosa Valley golf course to the Coral Sea, from castaways Beach down past Coolum and Mt Ninderry to Alexandra Headland. 7260m2, or 1.79acres in the old money, and most of it is useable.
• On the upper level, the extensive hardwood flooring has been re-polished to highlight the character of the home. A wood burning stove on a raised platform in the main living area offers you the opportunity to get rid of any excess timber! At each end of this upper level there are master bedrooms, both spacious with high grade ensuites and dressing rooms with direct access to the wrap-around covered verandah. The 5th bedroom is also on this level. The kitchen is top quality, with all Miele appliances, stone tops and surfaces, and soft-close cabinetry. The laundry is definitely oversize, with more storage options.
• Downstairs, is a further master suite, and yet another ensuited bedroom, store, gym and a massive cinema/media room with adjoining projector room and an office.
The living area here is tiled with a wet bar and wine cellar.
• The previously mentioned guest accommodation is free-standing and consists of two bedrooms, a quality bathroom and full kitchen. Being separate from the main residence, it offers all sorts of possibilities such as Airbnb or family independence.
We will leave the rest to your imagination as to how to use all this!
• As well as the infinity wet edge pool, there is a pool house consisting of a sauna,spa and full shower room. Above this is the spa laze and gaze over the view. Car accommodation is huge conservatively 8 cars but also the two roller doors are extra height to accommodate boats or caravans. The solar panels for the 5.5KW system are neatly hidden on the garage roof.
Approximate sizes - Main House ;- 559m2 internal plus 160m2 external =719m2
Guest House:- 30m2
Garage :- 191m2
Space and flexibility, this property offers the opportunity of dual living or work from home options.
Noosa is about twelve minutes drive away, and the access to Brisbane from the Sunshine Coast motorway about fifteen minutes and Sunshine Coast airport a mere half hour.
Our motivated vendor seeks a result, and previous lookers are encouraged to disregard prior representations about the property and its price. This is a genuine opportunity to secure a landmark property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.